Monday, April 13, 2015

Week 16

Monday: Rest
Tuesday:Nada
Wednesday: 1.5 miles
Thursday: 3 miles
Friday:Rest
Saturday: 10 miles/Personal Training
Sunday: 90 min yoga

This week was great for me! The cutback in mileage felt wonderful! The long run was a little rough because I was dealing with some "dead leg" feeling, but after three miles it was great.

Gorgeous day!
I'm really starting to get excited for this marathon. I've really been dreading it since day 1 and I think that's why I haven't been able to be excited. From what I've heard from people I talk to, I'm right where I need to be as far as training and most everyone has doubts at this point. I know I'm going to have to dig deep, but beyond a physical injury, nothing can stop me from getting to that finish line now. The training is done. The hard work is done. I just need to gear myself for the celebration at the finish line! 

If you haven't already, please go "like" my FB page http://www.facebook.com/rachelrunsmusiccity . That way I can annoy you with more running stuff :)

On a side note: Subway now has Mediterranean flavors (which basically just means feta cheese) and it has made my life better.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment