Thursday, October 2, 2014

Learning to Like Lifting (Lots of L's)

I'm in the awkward period between my half marathon and starting marathon training in December.

Thankfully, my husband and I have started meeting with a personal trainer a couple of months ago and that means that I have a different training schedule I can obsess over :)
Truth be told: I'm really bad at taking workouts other than running seriously. It's a lot harder to see progress with lifting and it doesn't feel like I'm getting as much done. Plus, I'm not particularly good at it yet.

I'm trying to convince myself that lifting and cross training will make me a better, healthier runner.

On a happier note, how cool is this?


Dennis Kimetto Breaks World Record at Berlin Marathon



2:02:57!? I'd just like to run a half marathon in that time! He's nuts really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment