Friday, October 31, 2014

In the Meantime...

Well I think I have a plan of action in terms of how to deal with aforementioned Stupid Ankle after talking with the trainer.

I'm going to continue keeping it elevated and icing/heating it. I'm also going to start doing some limited exercise. I was able to use the stationary without any issues and we also did a lot of upper body lifting. So I might focus on those two things until Stupid Ankle heals. Not nearly as satisfying as running or spin classes or coming home soaking in sweat, but I'll deal I guess.

As you can tell, I'm trying to stay positive! (emphasis on trying)
A Comprehensive Glossary Of Gifs
Except I limp more.
Images-article-2012-09-16-channel-ten-glee-crying
Yes I'm this dramatic. Get over it.

 
. 
I promise I will be more upbeat again once I can sweat like a pig. It is amazing how exercise can really help you deal with emotions. Thanks for reading my randomness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment