Monday, February 2, 2015

Marathon Training Week 6

So if you are looking for a super up-beat and excited recount of my week of running-see last week. This week was rough.

Monday-Nothing
Tuesday-Nada
Wednesday-Zilch
Thursday- Zip
Friday-Nope
Saturday-7 mile run, personal training (my b-day!)
Sunday-90 minute restorative flow yoga

There are many reasons why I skipped my runs this week. Most of them are excuses and I am acknowledging that I could have done them.

Tuesday we went to another Nashville Predators game so that was my excuse. Maybe one of my only good ones.
Fun game: guess what section we were in!

Wednesday was a really stressful day at work and I didn't feel great, so I didn't run.

Thursday (see Wednesday)

Friday is supposed to be a rest day, so I had to rest from all my doing nothing.

Saturday's run was pretty normal. I felt out of it for the first two miles, but got into a groove for miles 3-7. It was still pretty cold, so I was glad to go lift afterwards.

Sunday's yoga was soooooo necessary. It was a wonderful class and very calming. Makes me feel ready to tackle marathon training week 7! (12 miles this Saturday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment