Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Plural Marriage and Fame


I'm just going to be honest. I didn't run yesterday and I don't really have too much to say today. But continue to read my random ramblings if you wish...



I saw this quote in the Runner's World article "The Newbie Chronicles" by Marc Parent. I don't actually have a Garmin (Christmas...?) but I think a lot of runners can relate.

"I love my Garmin so much I would marry it if I hadn't already married my shoes"

On a completely different note, my shoes had a full page ad in Runner's World. I know I shouldn't be so excited, but I am. I so proud of them and the fame they are receiving. They deserve every minute. 

Because I have sold it so well, you can see most of the articles from this month's Runner's World here: Runner's World (and it'll probably make more sense than my ramblings)

Anyway, going to try to run this afternoon and possibly do some strength training. Then it's food prep for tomorrow! I will be volunteering at the Music City Thanksgiving Day 8/4 Miler by handing out water in the cold! I'll probably post pictures and such to make y'all think I actually ran it. 

Happy Thanksgiving to y'all if I don't post tomorrow. I might be a little busy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment