Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Something New

I'm going to try something new on the blog. I'm going to document what I eat all day so that maybe I can be somewhat accountable and eat healthier. I probably won't post breakfast, because it's never very exciting. I always have two eggs, toast, and either cinnamon sugar or peanut butter on the toast.

What I Ate 11/17/14:


Lunch was a Thanksgiving meal at work. It was fancy catering and everything!
I tried to keep portions pretty tame because I knew most of it was unhealthy. But I had (counterclockwise) turkey breast, squash casserole, mac & cheese, spinach souffle, and carrot souffle. It was all pretty good!

For dessert, I had the pumpkin part of a pumpkin pie.

Proof that I didn't eat the crust.


This was my substitute for ice cream. It was sooooo good!

Then I needed to warm up because the Pumpkin Spice Coconut Milk was cold. PS- this tea tastes exactly like cherries to me. I love it.



This article is pretty cool! Knee problems run (pun intended) in my family and that is initially why I started running. I wanted to be able to do it while I was young before my knees went bad. Turns out I might be preventing bad knees! Good deal!

Will update you on my upcoming run (tonight!) tomorrow. I'm more than excited, but still a little worried about how everything will feel.

Is the food thing interesting or annoying?

What is y'all's Thanksgiving strategy for eating healthy?



No comments:

Post a Comment