Friday, December 12, 2014

TGIF and a Special Discount for Readers!

Remember how I mentioned yesterday that Valuedoc shop on Ebay has great cheap shoes? Well they just got even cheaper for you! Here's what the owner posted:

Thank you to Rachel for recommending our eBay store to all of the readers. Anyone that mentions Rachelrunsmusiccity will get an additional 10% off of anything in our inventory. Here is an actual link to our eBay store itself where you can type in your shoe size as well as men's or women's and brands or any other search word you'd like. We decided to put a 20% off sale on all of our shoes between Black Friday and Christmas. You would get an additional 10% off of that price. We have approximately 2500 running shoes in our garage. Currently we have only about 700 of them listed so if you have any special requests let us know and we can search the inventory. http://stores.ebay.com/valuedoc/ 
Great opportunity to get some great shoes!

On another note, this has been a really long week for me, so I'm going to complain. Please indulge me.

I love the Hip Hop Cycle class that I go to, but the girl who normally teaches it was gone and I was not as big a fan of the sub. That put me in a bad mood. Then this morning, I woke up to the dog barking at nothing (he may be cute, but he gets darn annoying). I burned my finger on my egg. My dog stole a little bit of bacon. A button fell off my shirt. There was frost on my windshield because it is actually starting to sort of get cold in TN. I couldn't find the windshield scraper so I had to use a credit card. My fingers froze. People were stupid coming into work today and I had to dodge two accidents trying to happen.

On another completely different note, all you readers should watch my cousin Katie's volleyball match tonight. University of Illinois has made it to the Sweet Sixteen and they are playing Florida. Big game and they need all the at-home support they can get :)
fightingillini.comfightingillini.comfightingillini.com
http://www.fightingillini.com/sports/w-volley/spec-rel/120914aam.html
(Click on ESPN 3 by Regional Semifinal: #9 Illinois vs. #8 Florida)
 TGIF. And even better yet, TGIFANSIGTGTC (Thank God It's Friday and Next Saturday I Get to Go to Chicago) ANW (and not work).

And here's a smiley face to make both me and you feel better after reading all that!

1 comment:

  1. I love you. Lol.
    I'm sorry your morning sucked. This week has felt incredibly long!
    But it is indeed the weekend soon, so everything will be okay. Haha.
    I hope your finger feels better!

    ReplyDelete